PDA

View Full Version : Advice On What Online Retailer To Purchase From?

Buckeye8084
03-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Hi,

I plan on purchasing the G751JT-DH72 as soon as I find out who I should purchase it from. ASUS has many where to buy retailers and I wanted to check if there was a preferred place like NewEgg, B&H, Amazon...etc.

I thought it would be smart to buy an additional warranty and just don't have the knowledge of picking the right place.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Buckeye8084
03-03-2015, 09:26 PM
This is my first time purchasing an ASUS product. From the looks of this information http://www.service.asus.com/#!warranty-extension/c1fod
I can only purchase a retail extended warranty and not a direct manufacture warranty with ASUS being in the United States.

This stuff is all very new to me and I would be thankful for your guys/gals advice on who to go through.

benjmyers1
03-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Amazon always amazon. free returns up to 30 days no questions asked, and they will always be on your side...I just bought one from the warehouse deals, saved a ton and its in brand new condition.

greek_m43
03-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Amazon always amazon. free returns up to 30 days no questions asked, and they will always be on your side...I just bought one from the warehouse deals, saved a ton and its in brand new condition.

Wow... I should've done that. Great idea.

Buckeye8084
03-04-2015, 12:55 AM

I want an extended warranty and it only shows a 3 year for $300 from Square Trade on amazon. : (