PDA

View Full Version : Diconnected from Online Game G751JT

azureshi
03-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Well I've been experiencing this long ago , I got disconnected while I am in-game .
I got so annoyed to the point I wanna post this (Lol) .

Well I've been playing a lot of League of Legends (Garena) & that's where all the disconnection occurs .
I've done a lot what the LoL forums did , but nothing seems to work , reviewed a few more here , but there's nothing that seems
to convince me to do it :( .

I've tried playing other online games like : Counter-Strike : Global Offensive , Payday 2 , Garry's Mod , Half-Life : Blackmesa , etc .
Nothing seems to do anything bad to it . Just now the problem is League of Legends while's in-game .

Anyone got a solution ? I'll post further detail if needed . Laptop is ' ROG G751JT '

Korth
03-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Don't play across a wireless connection, lol. Use a physical LAN cable if you want to ensure to maximum possible stability, performance, and security.

azureshi
03-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Well I did try that but then it still occurs?

AsSaSsInJ0HN
03-18-2015, 07:45 PM
Use faster net or use a wireless n capable external adapter which provides connectivity and hosting of 300mbps file.

Korth
03-19-2015, 04:00 AM
If frequent disconnect issues are not caused by your hardware then they're caused by somebody else's. Unstable game servers, shoddy "last mile" internet delivery from your gateway/provider, or any other network-layer devices which exist on the path.

All you can do is ensure your own network machinery and the interface at your end is operating optimally. And subscribe to a different internet provider, if their stuff isn't reliable. And play on different servers or different games.

azureshi
03-19-2015, 08:04 AM
I'll get to that again then

azureshi
03-19-2015, 08:05 AM
I see , I'll subscribe to a new internet plan then soon . Thank you!

azureshi
03-22-2015, 05:53 PM
I got the problem for the DC thing actuall . It's not because of internet stuff , it's just that the WiFi connector/adapter that is installed in my laptop is very weak/broken . Can you actually replace it? Using warranty if possible .