PDA

View Full Version : Several Issues with G751JY

recky-rockt
03-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Hello,
i have just got my brand new Asus G751 JY. First i was very impressed about this Notebook, but after some minutes working with it, i was really annoyed.

7/10 times - Windows broke down, the Desktop freez and i could not do anything else than hard reset.

I tried to make a backup with the backtracker programm but every time the process stops with an error massage that the Laptop is not able to write on my stick or hard drive (i tried several sticks and external harddrives)

Sometimes when i tried to boot, the screen was only black, i saw the harddrive led working, after some minutes, the laptop went off.

Anyone else with same issues?

Corporal
03-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Your laptop is defective. Return it to the seller while you still can and get a replacement.

recky-rockt
03-29-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey thank you for your fast reply!

A few minutes ago i ordered by amazon a replacement. Tomorrow, my current one will go directly back to the supplier.

I hope the next will be ok.Hey thank

recky-rockt
06-15-2015, 09:15 PM
Hey guys,

as I told you in my last post, I got a replacement for my broken Asus. But also with this new Notebook I had the same issues like bevor. So I sent it a second time back and got my money back.

Below you see the configuration I ordered. Is anyone else out there who has similar issues with this notebook?

Asus G751JY-T7060H 43,9 cm (17,3 Zoll Full HD) Notebook (Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 2,5GHz, 32GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, GeForce GTX 980M(4GB), Bluray, Win 8.1, non Glare IPS Display) schwarz