PDA

View Full Version : ASUS ROG G750 Series G750JS-NH71 INTEL 4600 HD drivers revert back after restart.

MazinKaiser
04-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Hello mates!.

I'm the proud owner of a ASUS ROG G750 Series G750JS-NH71. Amayzing PC. No issues so far, fast and efficient. Working like champ so far. But there seems a wierd issue when updating the Intel 4600HD graphic drivers.

The latest drivers from the Intel website are 4880. I have to manually intall the drivers and the update goes fine. It even update the HD sound drivers for Intel to. I've seen a little improvement on the color and quality, not only the performance of these drivers. But when I retart the Laptop, ir reverts back to the old 2013 dated drivers on the laptop. And everytime I have to re-manually install back the lastet drivers dated 2015. They are Windows drivers quality approved. But it's kind of frustating to keep re-loading the latest drivers everytime you reboot the laptop.

Has anyone else seenthis behavior before? Im very tech savi for computer, but this issue really has me scratching my head.