PDA

View Full Version : I really liked my G751 JT

DX6Or
04-15-2015, 09:56 PM
I had to return my G751 JT to amazon after only almost a month owning it. my only car died and im not rich. so the money i got back went towards another vehicle....

im writing this because i hope that ASUS hears what i am about to say and takes this into consideration when designing future models.

The ASUS G751 JT is just incredible. all my games ran perfectly on it at ultra settings. my only gripe is that it didnt come with a bluray player by default. I also just wanted to tell everyone, who has a G751 JT or plans to get one to cherish it and make sure to take good care of it. its a beautiful Beast thats just out of this world!

P.S.
I really wish i still had my G751 JT ...my games are useless without it ... i probably wont be able to afford one again.. with the way this world is.

Gabedini
04-15-2015, 10:18 PM
I had to return my G751 JT to amazon after only almost a month owning it. my only car died and im not rich. so the money i got back went towards another vehicle....

im writing this because i hope that ASUS hears what i am about to say and takes this into consideration when designing future models.

The ASUS G751 JT is just incredible. all my games ran perfectly on it at ultra settings. my only gripe is that it didnt come with a bluray player by default. I also just wanted to tell everyone, who has a G751 JT or plans to get one to cherish it and make sure to take good care of it. its a beautiful Beast thats just out of this world!

P.S.
I really wish i still had my G751 JT ...my games are useless without it ... i probably wont be able to afford one again.. with the way this world is.

too bad you had to return it, I feel for ya bro. I been looking to get a computer to replace my crappy student one but unfortunately the finances don't work out for me either.

DX6Or
04-15-2015, 10:50 PM
I know its material stuff and happiness lies within yourself and family.. but i would like to be able to say that i have a few nice toys im a stay at home
dad and cannot get a job just yet and things are tight.... my current desktop is the only cool thing i have to my name anymore. and its getting old. (my desktops sys specs are in my profile.) my GTX 660 Ti is missing a few fan blades (one broke off by accident and the other two were on purpose to
balance the fan for the missing blade, and the FX6300 runs sluggish and hot. even with my Brand new corsair H80i (i got it with my wifes help for GTA 5 pc release so i can try an play it) i just installed and i have 12GB RAM installed but it only shows up as 11.90 available so my RAM is going bad now...

I feel like my PC is on its last leg and its scary knowing i wont be able to replace this one either.