PDA

View Full Version : G751 Subwoofer weird left fan noise?

hydrarog
04-24-2015, 04:38 AM
On the left subwoofer I hear the fan spinning but it's rather fast and sounds like it's hitting something like buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Is this normal? I'm only internet browsing nothing stressing it out. Asus ROG G751 DH72
I mean it's not even hot. Cold/warmish.

Edit: The right one is cold, but the left where the noise is coming from is fairly cold going to warmish.

DrKchetes
05-25-2015, 08:30 AM
On the left subwoofer I hear the fan spinning but it's rather fast and sounds like it's hitting something like buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Is this normal? I'm only internet browsing nothing stressing it out. Asus ROG G751 DH72
I mean it's not even hot. Cold/warmish.

Edit: The right one is cold, but the left where the noise is coming from is fairly cold going to warmish.

Yes, i have the g751jy too and ive got the same problem, it has this buzzing sound, like its hitting some kind of table, ive used compressed air to clean the vents regularly, like each1-2 months, but that sound started recently, like a week ago, and as the fan speeds up, the sound increases, maybe hitting a cable?