PDA

View Full Version : Some problems with the G751JT, especially with the Thermal Framework

I3elphegor
05-06-2015, 02:13 AM
Hi,
I am new here, also my English is not that good, so bear with me.

1. Does anybody knows if Asus USB Charger+ works with other than Apple devices? And if, as i suspect, works only with USB 3.0 devices?

2. Anyone got G751 with wrong (language) keyboard and asked Asus Service if they would be willing to replace it with the right one, because mine has English keyboard and while I don't mind that much as I can type without looking at it, it would be nice to have the Czech one.

3. While I was scrolling through Device Manager with ticked Show Hidden Devices I find out that there is hidden Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series Thermal - 8C24 without drivers (and apparently doesn't need any) but the weird part is that it shows something like this: The device is plugged in (code 45). And then: To fix this problem, plug this device in to your computer. If I go to the Resources Tab it is says: This device isn't using any resources because it has problem. I was able to install drivers through the infs from the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework drivers (that aren't meant for this laptop). But in the end, the only different is that the device has been renamed to Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Chipset Participant. It still hidden with the same info. Has anyone knows any solution to this, or should I keep it as it is? Because I think it is not the way it should be.

It's in Czech, but you get the idea:49008

Thanks in advance for any reply :).