PDA

View Full Version : Do I Really Need My Receipt To Send In My Laptop?

aooi
11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
The default warranty for any ROG laptop is 1 year... If I have the original package, and all the warranty labels and identification labels are available, is it really necessary to have a receipt for my Asus G73SW-BST6? The product hasn't even been released for a year yet. I don't know where exactly my receipt is; I can probably find it but I'd be sifting through a huge huge huge collection of receipts.

Cjbbruns1
11-21-2011, 09:13 PM
I thought they all had a global warranty of two years? You may want to check again. Also, when I filled out my rma the only thing they needed that you would get from a receipt was a date of purchase, so I don't think you need the actual receipt.

gg31hh
11-21-2011, 10:13 PM
The default warranty for any ROG laptop is 1 year... If I have the original package, and all the warranty labels and identification labels are available, is it really necessary to have a receipt for my Asus G73SW-BST6? The product hasn't even been released for a year yet. I don't know where exactly my receipt is; I can probably find it but I'd be sifting through a huge huge huge collection of receipts.

Last time they just ask for my laptop's series (ie G74SX or G73SW or.......) and my Laptop's Product number. They seems to have everything in their system