PDA

View Full Version : its a build batery g751jt

werty0822
05-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Hello to my fellow g751 user sorry i never though my g751jt have a build in battery

So the question

1 its ok playing while on plug or when its full i have to unplug
2 dont you think in time the battery performance will decrease because its build in?
Hope can u answer may inquiries thank you

Clintlgm
05-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Yes use your computer plugged in or on battery, there is no need to unplug because the battery is full the charger knows that and handles it by not charging again until your battery drops down below 95% or so. These batteries and chargers are smart.

hmscott
05-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Hello to my fellow g751 user sorry i never though my g751jt have a build in battery
So the question
1 its ok playing while on plug or when its full i have to unplug
2 dont you think in time the battery performance will decrease because its build in?
Hope can u answer may inquiries thank you

werty0822, #1 yes leave the power plugged in all the time, otherwise you won't get full performance in games.

The laptop is designed to never pull out the battery, so the charger knows to charge to a certain level and let it discharge while plugged in, and then keep it topped of for battery use.

Mine most often says "% available, plugged in not charging" Right now it is at 97%. Can be anywhere from 93% to 100% or so. Even after coming off of battery use the charging circuit might wait for cool down of battery before charging again.

You don't need to worry about it.

If you want to, ask Asus how they intend to support the battery replacement during and after warranty, write a Technical Inquiry to Asus here:

https://vip.asus.com <== create a login, register your laptop, file a Technical Inquiry asking Asus since the battery is non-removable how will Asus service it while on warranty and when the warranty expires in 1 or 2 years.

Please come back and let us know what Asus says. :)