PDA

View Full Version : New G20AJ buyer

BigRick
05-13-2015, 09:15 PM
What's up everyone new here to the community. Learning best of what I can to get my new ROGgoing at full potential. I've been searching and searching the forums but can't seem to find the main bloat wares you guys are uninstalling to improve the performance and speed of the comp. I'm goiing to be using malewarebytes and avast for the computer as I'll only mainly be playing First person shooter games and also music production as well. Any help would be great fully appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

Nadles
05-14-2015, 04:04 PM
I just went through Add/Remove programs when I first got mine and there was definitely minimum bloat ware. I uninstalled the McAffe Anti-Virus, and a couple other things. Something about storage back up and another thing I don't remember off hand. There definitely wasn't much but the only thing that would create a potential load on the PC would be McAffe if it was running. I use AVG PC Tune Up to go through and disable applications based on usage and usefulness. It also made them quit when being unused. The take a small amount longer to open from completely off, but honestly it's not noticeable.

BigRick
05-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Thank you for the reply and help. Greatly appreciate!