PDA

View Full Version : To All Board MOD'S

AQUASTEVAE
05-13-2015, 09:56 PM
is it possible to separate this forum into sub-forums of the different computers. it is frustrating to weed through all the other computers to find information for your particular model. it would be very nice, for example, to open this forum, and then go to a subforum with, say the g751jy only information. or another sub-forum with only information pertaining to the g551. the forum could be called "gaming notebooks, and the sub-forums could be titled by the name of each computer. just a thought to make things run more smoothly over here.

cl-Albert
05-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback, but there's probably many threads that apply to both the G751JT and G751JY, so there may not be an easy way to keep everybody happy.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure you tried the search function in the ROG forums as below?

It's not the perfect solution, but hopefully can make it easier to find things.

I don't see the search function when using IE, so the screenshot below was with Firefox.

Praz
05-13-2015, 11:03 PM
Hello

The forum had a similar configuration in the past and it soon became too cluttered and more difficult to find info then the present layout. And as Albert wrote above most info is applicable to multiple models. Overall the best solution so far has been to break down the categories as they are presently. Thanks for input though.

Clintlgm
05-14-2015, 02:01 AM
Don't complain you'll be in the older G notebooks soon LOL

AQUASTEVAE
05-15-2015, 08:27 AM
lolol. yeah, i can see it coming. it was just a suggestion...

Clintlgm
05-15-2015, 12:42 PM
This g75VW is still a beast for what I use if for Desk Top Replacement Still I'm in the older G series notebooks already LOL

hmscott
05-15-2015, 11:43 PM

Clintlgm, actually that is a good point.

Maybe cl-albert can keep the G750's in it's own thread when it's time to retire it from the current laptop forum? Mixing in with older G's might be too restrictive?

Clintlgm
05-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Yea hmscott, that's how I feel restrictive. I might buy in new with the next generation.

GottiBoi55
05-17-2015, 02:07 AM

Hi Clintlgm, and ROFL.

My beast will be in O/G notebook category not too soon ......LOL