PDA

View Full Version : STRIX TACTIS PRO Macro Keys Unresponsive

Yonaka
05-20-2015, 06:46 AM
Hello,
As I recently broke my old keyboard, I decided to purchase a new mechanical one, so I bought a Tactic Pro with Blue Switched.
I plugged it into my computer and installed the software that came with the keyboard and decided to set up some macros for Counter Strike: Global Offensive. after setting up the macros in the software i launched the game and the macros didn't work. I have tried putting the keyboard into "M" mode and that has not worked. I am using Version 1.07 Beta of the software.

InfernoStorm
06-13-2015, 01:58 AM
Hi Yonaka,

Did you make sure that the profile on your keyboard selected is the same profile you save the macro settings to? You can switch the keyboard profile to 1-3 by holding FN + (INS (P1), Home (P2), and PG UP (P3) I think.

If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling then re-installing the software, worked for me.

Cheers.

Yonaka
06-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Thank You InfernoStorm,
When I went to reinstall the software a newer version had came out for the keyboard and that did the trick.

InfernoStorm
06-25-2015, 04:37 AM
Thank You InfernoStorm,
When I went to reinstall the software a newer version had came out for the keyboard and that did the trick.

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.