PDA

View Full Version : G750JX(770M) plays the witcher 3 pretty damn well

Hasson82
05-22-2015, 11:54 PM
Guys, i can run these new titles and they look fantastic, great frame rate and almost everything turned up, I use overclocking but
i'm sensible on it and don't go too heavy on my system.

I've had problems with nvidia drivers in the past and had to revert to earlier ones a few times but the most recent ones are allowing my
jx to run perfectly.

Hope this answers the question about playability with new games, inc the witcher wild hunt.

Enclaw_cz
05-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Hey man, I own G750JS(870m) and I am currently playing Witcher 3 (gog version) with latest patch 1.03. The game is great, for me already Game of the Year, but I am really disappointed about optimization.

The game runs all the time around 30 FPS with drops mostly in outdoors with a lots of vegetation. I even tried to change my settings (around medium, without DoF and motion blur) to minimal and the FPS are same.
I am using the latests drivers from Nvidia. My system is Windows 10-64b, so maybe there could be problem, but I don't really think so.
I hope that Nvidia and CD Project fix the performance issues soon, I have no problems with games like GTAV or newest Wolfenstein, but I expected better performance in Wicher 3 :(

styledjosh
05-26-2015, 05:24 AM
Guys, i can run these new titles and they look fantastic, great frame rate and almost everything turned up, I use overclocking but
i'm sensible on it and don't go too heavy on my system.

I've had problems with nvidia drivers in the past and had to revert to earlier ones a few times but the most recent ones are allowing my
jx to run perfectly.

Hope this answers the question about playability with new games, inc the witcher wild hunt.

Hey what are your in-game settings and overclock settings for your G750JX?