PDA

View Full Version : Lately I suffer blue screen Asus G750JZ

Yuluga
05-26-2015, 09:27 AM
Lately I suffer blue screen Asus G750JZ, you got it? when I open any application jumps at first went out alone notices the card "nvidia" but when abriar the Mortal Kombat X jumped me this message "uncorrectable whea error" finally solved with the latest drivers from the Web "laptopvideo2go" who were the 353.00. I'm a bit scared, the laptop is new, no overclocking or anything. This morning I made a blue screen when you start W8.1 but did not make it again. Perhaps updates will be for Windows Update? See if some of you feel the same

navis995
05-26-2015, 02:17 PM
It's W8. Don't worry. Just make sure you have latest drivers and update your Windows regularly.

Yuluga
05-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Lately I suffer blue screen Asus G750JZ, you got it? when I open any application jumps at first went out alone notices the card "nvidia" but when abriar the Mortal Kombat X jumped me this message "uncorrectable whea error" finally solved with the latest drivers from the Web "laptopvideo2go" who were the 353.00. I'm a bit scared, the laptop is new, no overclocking or anything. This morning I made a blue screen when you start W8.1 but did not make it again. Perhaps updates will be for Windows Update? See if some of you feel the same

not to worry? these days ago I could hardly do anything on the computer :S W10 guess with anger ... and best hope, thanks for the message! I stay calmer