PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many people sending me PM's suddenly?

JRd1st
11-23-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't know what's changed, but in the past few days I'm getting LOTS of pm's asking for help. To me, pm's are for personal stuff, or notifications, not help requests. I like helping, but if you need help, ask in the forums.

If Asus ever started paying me I might consider otherwise. Lol. :p

Verruckt
11-23-2011, 02:45 PM
If Asus ever started paying me I might consider otherwise. Lol. :p

Lol

Anyways, people see u're helpful and when they need a quick answer they will prob pm u.

JRd1st
11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Let them do it in the forums. Then I can rack up posts. Lol

TheOriginalTO
11-23-2011, 03:47 PM
+1, lol

Kipper
11-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Yep, asking on the forum will help others that will have the same questions. It will also generate forum hits from folks searching the web and thats a good thing except for the dang spammers but we are on top of the slime pretty quickly here.

fuzon1337
11-23-2011, 09:28 PM
hehe, you see JRd1st you got good reputation, and are good to help/give answers to people who have problems.
And when Chastity ain't on all the time or other ROG admins, they see you and hopes to get an quick feedback :)

wanfeilwong
11-23-2011, 10:48 PM
hehe, you see JRd1st you got good reputation, and are good to help/give answers to people who have problems.
And when Chastity ain't on all the time or other ROG admins, they see you and hopes to get an quick feedback :)

nailed it

PHorst
11-24-2011, 12:38 AM
As your label says, you are a ROG GURU BLACK BELT and you have prove that you deserve that title. You helped many people a lot (including me) and I agree with you that it's better to ask for help in the forum rather than pm. It's better for the ASUS ROG community...

JRd1st
11-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Lol

I thought maybe they made me into a moderator and forgot to tell me. Lol

Its so weird, though. In the laste 3 days I've gotten more PM's than in my whole previous time here. :confused:

chrsplmr
11-24-2011, 02:28 AM
When you dont throw any bull, they know who to ask when they have one cornered.
Some walk right in and slaughter it........and you slice well.c.