PDA

View Full Version : GL551JM-DH71 Fan control help

shootemz
06-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Right now my air conditioner is not working so my rooms temperatures are above normal, Is there a way to crank my fan speed up to full even when its not under heavy loads? I used to have a program that was simple and actually did it, but i forgot its name. I have tried using speed fan, ut that doesn't seem to work, all i can do is make the fan turn on or off. I can see the fans rpm in aida 64 and HWiNFO. does anyone know how to make this work?

Clintlgm
06-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Asus does not allow users to control the fans. It is too easy to burn one of these up very fast. If you do find a modded BIOS you will void your warranty to use it.

warryabel
06-09-2015, 09:27 PM
google nbfc

Right now my air conditioner is not working so my rooms temperatures are above normal, Is there a way to crank my fan speed up to full even when its not under heavy loads? I used to have a program that was simple and actually did it, but i forgot its name. I have tried using speed fan, ut that doesn't seem to work, all i can do is make the fan turn on or off. I can see the fans rpm in aida 64 and HWiNFO. does anyone know how to make this work?

shootemz
06-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Omg, you are a lifesaver, that was the exact program I had!

shootemz
06-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Even when i was still on warranty, asus support still wanted to charge me to get things fixed, they told me i should just buy another.