PDA

View Full Version : NEED A QUICK ANSWER ON THE INTEL ULT N...

AQUASTEVAE
11-24-2011, 08:51 PM
is the intel Ultimate N 633ANHMW IEEE 802.11n (draft) Wi-Fi Adapter - Mini PCI Express - 450Mbps the same thing as the intel ult n 6300????

JRd1st
11-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Yes

AQUASTEVAE
11-24-2011, 09:30 PM
thanks!!! been looking at so many part numbers, just wanted to make sure that i didn't make an ordering mistake. so i just ordered this card, to get rid of the atheros crap that comes with the g74. i also went ahead and ordered the 256gb m4 ssd, and 16gb crucial 1600 memory. this system should be smoking by the time i'm done. thanks to you jr and brodyboy for all your answers. it's hard to get a lot of those answers with limited internet access living on a remote island.

JRd1st
11-24-2011, 10:15 PM
:) no problem.

BrodyBoy
11-24-2011, 10:38 PM
it's hard to get a lot of those answers with limited internet access living on a remote island.
Yeah, I was wondering how that works! ;) Is it hard to get everything you need there, or does UPS show up everyday out there in the middle of the Pacific, too?

AQUASTEVAE
11-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Yeah, I was wondering how that works! ;) Is it hard to get everything you need there, or does UPS show up everyday out there in the middle of the Pacific, too?

i take it, your being facetious? LOL!

trying to get anything way out here is an impossibility. i am very, very remote. i'm just thankful when i can get an internet signal.
no, that is why i am buying like crazy over the net, and shipping everything to colorado. i am going to colorado on december first, for vacation. take in a broncos game, see some old friends and do a ton of skiiing in aspen, steamboat and veil. while there, i will need to put this whole system together. i got a great deal on my g74 from amazon. saw it listed for 1650. and jumped on it. then found this board, and nbr, and started educating myself to upgrade it and put it all together once i'm there. so the clock is ticking.

BrodyBoy
11-25-2011, 03:30 AM
Cool....that should be a great vacation!

I actually wasn't being facetious....I know Fiji is remote, but it's also a well-known vacation spot from here, so I wasn't sure how well it's connected for things like that.

AQUASTEVAE
11-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Cool....that should be a great vacation!

I actually wasn't being facetious....I know Fiji is remote, but it's also a well-known vacation spot from here, so I wasn't sure how well it's connected for things like that.

yeah, i was just being a smart**** referencing the other post. it's something i do.
there are towns in viti levu, the main island (also the biggest), and you can get some things there. but i live on qamea island, and it is very remote. can't get anything here. and if you try to bring a purchased item into fiji, they will absolutely kill you on the duty and taxes. just not worth it.