PDA

View Full Version : 10% battery left still no charge , time for RMA?

wildtiger
06-16-2015, 07:39 PM
So i have a problem, thx to ASUS great power cable, I disconnected my laptop from power outlet, in game steam warned me that my
"battery is low" , I pluged power back, and...well nothing i got battery indicator goes on and off and i stuck at 10% .
Should I start worried and contact ASUS RMA or the is something else I can do to avoid sent my laptop for a month to middle of
nowhere

Archescent
06-17-2015, 09:50 AM
You need to hold the power button down for 10 seconds or so, that should turn the light on the front from red to green and when you boot it back up it should be charging normally. No idea why it does this though!

edwin0621
06-18-2015, 03:24 AM
I have the same problem Does anyone know anything about it ?

wildtiger
06-18-2015, 02:12 PM
You need to hold the power button down for 10 seconds or so, that should turn the light on the front from red to green and when you boot it back up it should be charging normally. No idea why it does this though!
Thx for hep , It worked.
Tried today to drop charge to 10% to see if problem will happened again. I did not , battery got charged back without any problems , maybe during 3 hours of play Witcher 3 , battery got overheated and refused to charge....
Thx for reply anyway