PDA

View Full Version : Default Image Settings..

chrsplmr
12-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Since the old sites default image settings would ReSize a large image to 800dpi wide...leaving length
to ajust according to aspect ratio....that would be nice on this site also.. since many images exist
using that format..

The new site....defaults at 800dpi width...but cuts large images to that size...leaving a 1080 image
280dpi missing......yeah....

default should be to width, leaving length alone....it is a web page...it scrolls up and down...

just my humble opinion.... and I would like to see this Thread (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?6133-ROG-Forum-OPEN-MEMBER-PROJECT-BLACK-and-RED&p=44797#post44797) readable...if it is to stay..c.

chrsplmr
01-27-2012, 01:51 AM
... hey... did ya hear the one about the forum that migrated ??

yea.. it was frustrating.. but we all got over it.. and had such a laugh.

What a punchLine....hahahahahhaahahaa... UploadLimit .. ahahhaa
disappearing signature...hahahaha....then...disappearing forum.......

too too funny.... and no cover charge.

Hey, OP !!! - Dec 7th ?? hahahhahaha.... howz that work'n out for ya. patience man. patience.c.

HiVizMan
01-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Hey Chris

We are listening and we are trying mate. Just have so many hours in a day you know. But don't give up on us. We are not giving up on anyone of you guys. :)

chrsplmr
01-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Brother, I know.... Wasnt tak'n a shot at U all.... 'with' my friend...

The depth of the work involved in bringing this to fruition is staggering.... and I remain in awe.
But...my fingers are bored.... and they get naughty from time to time...

I invision a mountainess pile of memos' and todos', add, include, roll-out..phase-ins'.

...and at the bottom of that pile is the shipping label for 1 xxxxL [[if ya gott'm]] ROG t-shirt.
In all fairness..any ROG t-shirts acquired Now..are of the New Global ROG 'budget'......
hahahhahahahaa....ummm... send me that shipping label.... hahhahaha... please..
i'll thumbTack it on the wall -- and call it 'Close enough'. hahahhahahhaa....
or please forward this request to ROG North America [deceased] Accounts Receivable.
Sorry..im republican.....(political reference: elephant--memory--never forget)...never..hahahha
[[ just to the right of lincoln, reagan and limbaugh - tea anyone? ]]

..dont forget..im waiting for the holodeck hardware to be developed.
Of course, as always Asus is @ the mercy of the Cpu Manufacturers and governments regulations
And many times is forced to dumb down the technology to reach down to their sub adeqate levels.
They are trying but just cant keep up to Asus research.... all very hush hush.... isnt it ?

Soon enough, we will be meeting 'live'....and ROG our way through the holoNet...
...alas ...all in time...... but.. 00000000h, What a classroom it will be.

Mrs. ROGins 6th grade "honey i shrunk the kids" class -- for real.

"how many legs does a spider have billy? Do you need to go back into
the holodeck to count them again?"

"...no, no...Mrs.ROGins....p l e a s e... !!! " hahahhahaha.c.