PDA

View Full Version : G74SX-BBK8 mouse issues

IamFrums
12-11-2011, 04:21 PM
So I have a BBK8 gaming laptop and have been having issues with the touchpad. When I click the right button it works and when I click the left button it works, but when I click both at the same time nothing happens. The same thing happens with every game, which is a huge pain because for a lot of games you hold down one button to zoom and then the other to fire and it just isn't working with this laptop.

I've tried updating all the bios and drivers I can find, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

farxodbek
05-26-2012, 03:40 AM
So I have a BBK8 gaming laptop and have been having issues with the touchpad. When I click the right button it works and when I click the left button it works, but when I click both at the same time nothing happens. The same thing happens with every game, which is a huge pain because for a lot of games you hold down one button to zoom and then the other to fire and it just isn't working with this laptop.

I've tried updating all the bios and drivers I can find, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

there is no way it's sucks use external mouse same problem with my g74sx=bbk8