PDA

View Full Version : G751 vertical dead pixel line

Newblood401
07-12-2015, 02:41 PM
As the title says should i rma or is it possible to fix or what should i do?

joshindaphils
07-12-2015, 10:38 PM
RMA / exchange / warranty service; Pick your poison. Almost certainly a bad panel.

Newblood401
07-16-2015, 07:25 PM
thanks for your answer but suddenly after 2 days it went away for no reason i can explain i did reinstall windows and then turned off system and when i turned it on the next day it was gone. should i still RMA it as a bad panel or is it ok to use now?

OneMoar
07-17-2015, 04:38 PM
did the line show in bios ?
if it was showing in the bios its the panel if it was only in windows then it may have been a driver hiccup

Newblood401
07-18-2015, 10:42 AM
it was showing even in bios but i reinstalled windows turned the system off after driver instal and everything and next day it was fine for some reason.....i contacted my store which i bought it in they gave me a contact for czech RMA and he told me if the line is gone i should not rma it untill it shows again and now i cant get stuff to work like it was when i bought it -.- the asus buttons are not working steam button is not working the system looks like slower not the loading times cause i added ssd right away at start but....dunno it feels funky....cause i did it accordingly to tutorial on the forum but its different so i had to download drivers just one by one not like in the tutorial.....could somebody post a link or explain how can i make it just like at start?