PDA

View Full Version : GL552JX Product Registration

IchigoMady
07-14-2015, 12:19 PM
I recently bought GL552JX. I created an account in asus india page [I'm from India] and registered the product.

So I did not know that there was an inbuilt application to register the product. It never popped up asking to register.
[I was super excited to buy so i asked my seller to open it in the shop itself.So while starting it up for 1st time,they might have skipped the registration process and might have ticked some boxes which prevented it from asking to register.]

So when i tried to run the program to register, it failed because i already registered it [obviously]. I am now concerned about my laptop's warranty.. So what should i do?? Did this happen to anyone else???

basilbashierbb
10-12-2015, 06:23 AM
I recently bought GL552JX. I created an account in asus india page [I'm from India] and registered the product.

So I did not know that there was an inbuilt application to register the product. It never popped up asking to register.
[I was super excited to buy so i asked my seller to open it in the shop itself.So while starting it up for 1st time,they might have skipped the registration process and might have ticked some boxes which prevented it from asking to register.]

So when i tried to run the program to register, it failed because i already registered it [obviously]. I am now concerned about my laptop's warranty.. So what should i do?? Did this happen to anyone else???

Hey,
I'm facing kind of a similar issue. I had registered the product on my account but later clicked on an account activation email. now the product is not being shown under my registered products list. how did you get yours fixed?

basant
10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
bro i am also from india
plz help me
i wanna know is this asus rog gl 552 can run ubuntu linux plz telll me
plz help me out

basant
10-13-2015, 12:02 PM
i am a linux devloper and i want to buy it
so i want to confirm that "is is support ubuntu "