PDA

View Full Version : New G73JW

Chozzzer
12-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone! Just got a new Asus G73JW Notebook and was wondering a couple of things!

What can I do to get the best performance out of my new notebook?

It works like nothing I've ever had before, but the computer tech at the store said I should spend some time tweaking the video.

Wtf, should I do? Dunno, seems pretty awesome to me, but if it could be even more awesome...couldn't hurt! :p

I'm really not into any overclocking or performance features that could prove to be buggy or lower my pc's life; but any suggestions (and warnings) would be nice!

Hope someone can help!

All the Best! :D

Chozzzer

380mcn
12-15-2011, 03:26 PM
you can deleted this thread.
this is your answer to anything regarding your model.
IMHO you should had go to the g74
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?6826-G-Series-Notebooks-USEFUL-THREADS-check-here-first!

Chozzzer
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM
380mcn, I read that thread already, its mostly about fixing issues and troubleshooting. Not really what I was talking about. I also read the threads within the thread.

380mcn
12-15-2011, 05:29 PM
my sugestion is: clean install! :p

Chozzzer
01-20-2012, 11:26 PM
my sugestion is: clean install! :p

Standard answer for a tec.

BrodyBoy
01-20-2012, 11:52 PM
It works like nothing I've ever had before, but the computer tech at the store said I should spend some time tweaking the video.

Wtf, should I do? Dunno, seems pretty awesome to me, but if it could be even more awesome...couldn't hurt! :p

Chozzzer
Welcome to the forum, Chozzzer. :) Hey....if you are happy with it, why do anything? It's true that a clean Windows installation tends to be more stable over the long run, but if you're happy with your new computer's performance, and you're not experiencing issues, there's no reason you have to change anything. Just enjoy it!