PDA

View Full Version : Top left speaker not working on my G751JY????

AQUASTEVAE
07-31-2015, 11:37 PM
well, after not having any of the problems that others have reported on here, and reading about so many problems from others, with their g751jy (jt)'s, i finally have a problem with my own machine. i have noticed lately that that speaker just above the programable m keys is not working at all. there is no sound coming out of it. because i don't hear any crackling, or anything else, i am wondering if maybe just the wire came loose or something, and i am wondering how hard it would be to take that cover off and check? if anyone has any information about doing this, please post it. thanks!

aeolisio
08-01-2015, 01:51 AM
well, after not having any of the problems that others have reported on here, and reading about so many problems from others, with their g751jy (jt)'s, i finally have a problem with my own machine. i have noticed lately that that speaker just above the programable m keys is not working at all. there is no sound coming out of it. because i don't hear any crackling, or anything else, i am wondering if maybe just the wire came loose or something, and i am wondering how hard it would be to take that cover off and check? if anyone has any information about doing this, please post it. thanks!
Its extremely easy you just need to remove the screws under the cover and it lifts right off. Be aware of the wires and dont rip it off.