PDA

View Full Version : Limited wifi problem on my G75V with Windows 10

Lotus-Vale
09-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Hello everyone. I am not very tech savvy so I understand that you may need more information than I know to initially post.

My problem is that I came home today to find my laptop unable to browse the web, and the yellow caution icon over my wifi icon stating "Unidentified Network. No Internet Access"

I have discovered that the problem likely lies with my laptop because my room mates are having no trouble, and my ps4 is connected right now as well.

Since then, I tried a quick scan with windows defender which removed one item. I then reset the router. Then I did a reset on my laptop while keeping my personal files. None of these have worked.

I don't know what could have changed over the course of a work shift, but it was working when I turned my computer off before work, and upon turning it on that night is when the problem started.
What more information would you need to help me, and where might I find that info?

Clintlgm
09-12-2015, 02:18 AM
I think I would reinstall the Wi-Fi driver. Read through the Window 10 threads in this forum you should be able to find one that works? Does your notebook connect LAN plugged in direct to the router?