PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 White Circle of Death

no ragrets
09-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Has anyone else been getting indefinitely stuck on the Windows 10 booting screen with the loading circle of white dots? I have two laptops, and the same problem happened on both of them within 2 days of each other. I was able to get it fixed on the first laptop by doing a clean reinstall of Windows 10. That was such a hassle. It just now started happening on my second laptop, and I really don't feel like reinstalling Windows 10 again.

Anyone else know about this issue and have a fix?

aeolisio
09-09-2015, 03:17 AM
Clean install literally takes less than 30 minutes and less then 5 of actual input from you. Probably the same amount of time it would take you to search for a fix. No i have installed win 10 on almost 40 g751s now without that ever happening for you to have it happen to both tells me your doing something or installing something thats causing this. The only solutions i have seen online were to remove whatever antivirus was causing it or clean install.

Clintlgm
09-09-2015, 03:29 AM
I get this every once in a while on my Z97 pro board. I just hit the restart button and it boots the next time around?