PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for g750js laptop!

penguin91
09-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone,

recently I find out that my asus g750js laptop starts up and shuts down very slowly, I also experienced multiple bad pool header blue screen errors.. therefore I decided to do a reset for the laptop. After resetting, I realized that I lost all my default app that comes with the laptop when I first bought it. eg: asus gpu tweak (that lets me control the fan to max speed), thunderbolt software, charger plus thingy, power4hybrid and some others more. I also find out that the laptop fan does not "sound" anymore, compared to last time where I can even hear it from outside my room.

My concern is that is there a way for me to get back the utilities app and maybe a way to make the fan work again? Please kindly advice me on what to do as I am very bad with the technical stuff. Thank you.

Corporal
09-24-2015, 07:42 PM
asus . com/Notebooks/ASUS_ROG_G750JS/HelpDesk_Download/
should all be there

penguin91
09-24-2015, 10:04 PM
asus . com/Notebooks/ASUS_ROG_G750JS/HelpDesk_Download/
should all be there

Hi, thanks for the reply. I got them now but my for some reasons my GPU fan is still not working. Any ideas?

Corporal
09-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Hi, thanks for the reply. I got them now but my for some reasons my GPU fan is still not working. Any ideas?
Probably because GPU doesn't get hot enough for the fan to start running? Try running furmark for a minute and see if the fan starts up.

Darnassus
09-26-2015, 05:19 AM
.. I'd probably reflash the BIOS and re-install Windows 8.1 or your operating system of choice. ':f