PDA

View Full Version : G751JT freezing

harrypott3r
10-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Hello. I have an issue with Asus G751JT. While gaming or even watching movies my laptop freezes for about 5 seconds and than works fine. What reasons could be? I do have my graphics card vbios modded but I have this issue before modding. I mostly play World of Wacraft. With all max settings i get a maximum 74 degrees on CPU and about 71 on Gpu. Could all of this be caused by the fact that i have indtalled the bios before the ine with thermal compound update ? Meaning i have 202 or 203...

warryabel
10-02-2015, 05:49 AM
driver version diplay? i think the newer drivers are very buggy! i use 348xx from support site and have 0 problems!

nider
10-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Make a clen win install and do a stress test on your cpu and gpu. If in the first 3o minutes or so the program stops responding and you get crazy anomalies you probably have a hardware issue (considering all the temperatures are right, you checked the memory, no viruses, no malware, your power setting is set to high performance, you updated the drivers and you checked your hard disk has no erors or bad sectors)