View Full Version : New UK keyboard to replace faulty US spec keyboard

10-07-2015, 10:59 AM

I hve a G74sx that I bought in Australia, so it hs the US pattern Keyboard. The keyboard is cting up a bit after an incident involving a baby, a glass of wine and a moment of serious uncoordination so I want to put a new one in. Can I substitute a UK spec keyboard without massive driver issues? Thanks!


10-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. You should just have to change keyboard input device from US to UK in Windows pretty much.