PDA

View Full Version : return ASUS G750 with purpose to get a new G752

Matejribic
10-20-2015, 05:40 PM
It will sound wierd but I own Asus G750jw. It is a good laptop, dont get me wrong, but GTX 765m with 30% overclock isnt sufficient enough any more. So laptop is under warranty and i nead to find a problem, so they can return my money and i can buy a new asus g752. I nead to find some mistakes, but till now i only notice that the border flex on one side, and there are some gaps but nothing big. Help pls...

MaxCioco
10-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Let's say your laptop has a problem ( even if it doesn't ) and you send it to asus to "fix" it; they will "fix" it and then return it to you in proper working condition. No money back or anything.

My advice is to sell it and buy a new one, cuz what you're trying to do is a bit of a ... "not ok thing to do". I know they can fix even laptops that are long time out or warranty ( like 8 years since warranty passed) so your idea won't work. Even if your laptop's cpu+gpu+socket+screen+everything was broken.

installer
10-21-2015, 02:59 PM
It will sound wierd but I own Asus G750jw. It is a good laptop, dont get me wrong, but GTX 765m with 30% overclock isnt sufficient enough any more. So laptop is under warranty and i nead to find a problem, so they can return my money and i can buy a new asus g752. I nead to find some mistakes, but till now i only notice that the border flex on one side, and there are some gaps but nothing big. Help pls...

What you are proposing to do is fraud! https://rog.asus.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.png

Why don't you hit it with a large hammer, they won't repair it then will they?

toronto699
10-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Sell your G750.