PDA

View Full Version : Where to find GL771J drivers (for just the 'j' model)?

Frezzy
10-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Hello guys i have i problem and i cant find any corectly answer.Recently i instaled my own windows 8.1 from 0 and when i try to take
drivers from asus support my laptop model isn t. Gl771j ,(simple j) and there is one with gl77jm with gtx960 and another gl771jw with 8gb ram. So my model is Gl771j with 860m 16gb ram 1t hard + 256ssd hope you can help pe with corectly drivers.aaa and another extra question. Should i take driver for nvidida from asus or nvidia. Thanx!!

Edweird
10-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Don't think there is a "Just J" model. Look at the bottom of your laptop and tell us / give us photos of what the sticker with the model number says.

Take your drivers from NVidia and when you install them, do Custom Installation and Clean Install.

EDIT: Hmm, nevermind, there IS a GL771J, odd. This should be the drivers page, there is only one GL771 page on the ASUS website that I can find.

https://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks/GL771/HelpDesk_Download/

Frezzy
10-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Model GL771J
Mcode GL771JM - T7093h
I think this is the answer model g771jm
Thanx i didn t saw from sticker that name .

After update nvidia driver from official nvidia site my gpu is more loud and cooler is more powerfull wtf..

jg0nz4l3s
01-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Hola, me compre tres laptops gl771jw me vino con windows 10 pero como era home basic language lo formatie a windows 8.1 he descargado todos
los drivers de la pagina y hasta el driver de nvidia geforce 960M para laptops e instalado todo los driver que he descargado, es que cuando tenia windows 10 entra a persozalizar pantalla y opciones avanzadas y me mostraba que tenia 8000MB, pero ahora con windows 8.1 solo me muestra 2000MB solo el video de la placa y no de la tarjeta PCI y en el administrador de dispositivos me muestra como si no lo hubiera instalado el driver PCI pero si lo instale pero es como si no lo hubiera aceptado.

Quiero que reconozca toda la tarjeta grafica, alguien sabe el problema o como hacerlo para solucionar este problema.

Gracias