PDA

View Full Version : Trackpad wearing on 5 month old g551

mjr001
10-31-2015, 08:50 AM
my trackpad has started to show signs of wear on my 1100 laptop, this has not been used for gaming and only gets used at work and has had hardly any use but the trackpad is starting to have a wear shine spot in the middle. anyone else having this problem, and can i put a vinyl sticker over this and the trackpad still work ?

Absolutely crap for a top end laptop that is meant to be used for gaming in the first place. Terrible quality

navis995
11-01-2015, 12:59 AM
You have too oily skin and are destroying the surface of the touch pad. Then you blame Asus for the "terrible quality". Either clean your hands more often or don't use it. That logic really makes little sense.

mjr001
11-07-2015, 04:06 PM
You have too oily skin and are destroying the surface of the touch pad. Then you blame Asus for the "terrible quality". Either clean your hands more often or don't use it. That logic really makes little sense.
clean my hands, der they are clean. Dont use it(its a laptop what should I do wrap it in cotton wool and frame it on the wall ?), like saying i will buy a car and leave it on my driveway. Idiot, its you that makes little sense!

navis995
11-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Look. I've been using G750 for over a YEAR now and I have no traces on track pad at all. 0. I've seen people having more oily skin destroying the surface of their phones and touch pads. It's just how it is, you can clean it regularly to prevent that from happening.