PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions about G751 Warranty

thetanaz
11-10-2015, 03:30 AM
First off I'd like to say I'm from Bulgaria if that makes any difference.Anyhow on the 30th of July I bought a G751-JY and since then I've experienced a lot of problems.The notebook has been sitting on my desk from the moment I got it and I haven't moved it at all (only to clean the desk sometimes).So recently I have experienced the following issues:

-screen hinge is wobbly and creaking
-Fans have this horrible noise on boot like they have sticks in them and that also happens when I lift the notebook or move it slightly
-I have a dead pixel on my screen
-My CPU runs at 90C at intensive tasks.

My questions are to anyone who have used their warranty or know the procedure
1.How long is the laptop taken away for because it is my main computer and without it I kinda hurt my workflow
2.Are they ACTUALLY going to fix it (change the screen,fix the hinge,change the entire cooling)or am I just wasting my time here?
3.I have applied in the ASUS promotions website when I bought it which claims that in the first year if I get problems I would get a full refund and get the laptop fixed.Am I getting this wrong or do they actually do that?
Thanks in advance or the answers,I know those issues aren't gigantic but it is still annoying to have bought a car worth of computer and have so many lingering things less than half a year later.

toronto699
11-10-2015, 05:07 AM
call Asus if under warranty they will fix tell them all your issues
Asus Bulgaria +359-70014411