PDA

View Full Version : asus 751jy fps drop

flowepower
11-13-2015, 08:52 PM
I have a serious issue with my laptop...It just happened couple of days ago, when the fallout came out i've installed the newest nvidia driver (358.91) under windows 10 pro 64bit.. it was fine everthing till this point. But somehow no matter what i start now, any kind of game almost after 10-15 min my fps drops below half than the original. i have installed hwinfo64 and made couple of log files that monitoring the whole system, even throttling and temperatures also. I didn't find anything strange or suspicious. my highest cpu was 86-87 so ididnt reach the throttle level and hwinfo also showed me the same. But against all of these things i always got an fps drop now..somebody mentioned before it might be a miner virus that reserve some resources if the pc is under heavy work.

If anybody has some any kind of help i would appreciate it, thx for the help in advance

flowepower
11-13-2015, 09:33 PM
one more interesting thing.. after i got an fps drop and finish making the log file and qiut to desktop my cpu still on 70 around degrees like working on something...

flowepower
11-14-2015, 08:44 PM
ok i found it what was the responsible for it... a bitcoin miner as a java updater