PDA

View Full Version : G751JY Windows 10 fresh install bluetooth issue

Exostenza
11-23-2015, 08:03 PM
So, I have used bluetooth many times on my laptop and all the up to the clean install I just of windows 10 I have not had a problem. Since clean installing I get this error in the device manager "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I have tried the update from the support page but it won't let me install it because a newer version of the driver is installed and even updating from the intel page to the latest driver did nothing for me. If I uninstall the device and delete the driver it comes back with it working correctly until I restart my computer. After a restart windows turns off the hardware again because of an error.

I'm lost.

cpasoft
11-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Which driver are you using?
Go to device manager bluetooth->intel bluetooth->Driver and tell me which is your version...
I'm using 17.1.1531.1764

Anyway, you could do the next:
First, download the last version from the intel website.

Now, disconnect auto driver installer.
Windows key + R (execute command) and write "sysdm.cpl" without quotes.
Go to hardware tab.
(the next option has been translated by me, it's possible that it would be write different)
Click on the button -> Driver install configuration and select NO

Go back and click on the other button (device manager) and now, right click on the intel bluetooth and uninstall
Click on the checkbox for deleting the driver
Now reboot your computer.
Try to install the last version of the bt driver...

Hope it helps.

Exostenza
11-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Seems that windows 10 was forcing the wrong version on (v18) and after using the intel driver update utility and figuring out how to stop windows 10 from forcing the update I was able to get on the correct v17 on.

Thanks for your help!!!

Noel
02-17-2016, 09:41 PM
Hi, i am having issues with Bluetooth after a clean install, i did as said here and i deleted latest update from program and futures to ,and still it keeps coming back up after i restart, and yes i did do as instructions above driver install to NO in box i keep finding its not good for this platform and if i try update from the driver it self say i have the best driver installed but in msg box Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

im getting really upset as i need this, any help with thanks in advance. NB

Julskey
02-18-2016, 03:42 AM
Have you tried to uninstall all bluetooth drivers from programs and features? Try booting into safe mode, uninstall all bluetooth software from programs, restart again in safe mode and install your correct bluetooth driver and restart laptop normally.

Noel
02-18-2016, 06:38 PM
I tried in safe mode but funny thing is Bluetooth in device manager in safe mode has no yellow mark,
but i get 2 other yellow marks in safe mode for monitor PnP and under system device, Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Driver,
has a yellow mark, but then in normal start there are no yellow marks on the 2 drivers above, except the Bluetooth, even if i delete in normal mode and scan for hardware changes it brings it up fine but after restart it comes with yellow mark again.

I notice in my window update i have Bluetooth update but i have no idea where to delete this update as I'm sure it has something to do with this.
In w8.1 had option under installed drivers where i could delete but i think w10 sucks and i cant go back to w 8.1 now as this is a clean install and only way back is by taking my PC to Asus to use there Original factory W8.1

Noel
02-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Just found another way how it worked for me. i deleted the BT that was with W10, then installed the right latest BT driver from intel, after i reboot the same one came back, but then i delete again and reboot and the one i installed came up. finally . Thanks for your help.