PDA

View Full Version : G750jw black screen on start up

Change
12-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Hey guys i have got an asus rog g750jw for about a year and a half now. Recently when i power on the laptop i would have a black screen instead of the rog logo. After its startup the left side would start beeping a noise until a click sound appears that when the laptop sometimes turn on other times it would just stay black screen. Normally restarting once or twice would solve the problem but now i have to restart alot of times before i even get a responses from the laptop. Im wondering if anyone has a simliar problem and any solution to fix it. I have already tryed to turn off hibernation the last time i got on the computer but didnt find the hiber.sys file to delete. Any help is welcomed btw my 1 year warranty has expired.

redduc900
12-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Best guess would be the HDD is failing. Assuming you can eventually boot into Windows, back up anything you don't want to lose, then run a diagnostic on the drive.

CocoNutty
12-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I had that blackscreen problem to a couple of months after purchase.I send it back and they replaced the motherboard.Check the user manual in small letters it says guarantied hardware failure within the first year.