PDA

View Full Version : G752VT Driver request, Splendid Utility and Realtek Audio with Sonic Studio

Dr4g0n36
12-06-2015, 11:53 PM
In order of the last thread that i've started, i'm searching a good soul that can upload to me the Splendid Utility and Realtek Audio with Sonic Studio that are in the ASUS driver folder that comes with new notebook. Unfortunately the driver version of this 2 zip downloaded from ASUS support page are incompatible/old/wrong version. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND, GO HERE (https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?81003-G752VT-clean-install-some-issues-found-and-questions&p=557798#post557798)

toronto699
12-07-2015, 01:47 AM
Are u saying these drivers are old , Wrong version or incompatible ?
http://support.asus.com.cn/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G752VT&p=3&s=833

http://support.asus.com.cn/download/ModelList.aspx?SLanguage=en&keyword=G752&type=1

Dr4g0n36
12-07-2015, 01:59 AM
I'm assuming that because even if every passage i've made was with uninstall, clean folder/stuffs and reboot, every driver downloaded from G750/G751/G752 page, for Windows 8.1 or 10 (x64) do this:

Splendid Utility "unable to find ICM profile" ; stop installing, rollback.
Realtek Audio Driver install, but when i go to the Sonic Studio Section even i the button is present, pressing it didn't nothing (no sonic studio folder in realtek program folder)

NB: the older drivers was a "natural" second chance, after original driver didn't do the right work. I've also downloaded a realtek package for ROG motherboard, extracting sonic studio folder, but it stop installation sayng that i've incompatible hardware. Thats why i'm searching the package that comes with notebook.

blastashes
12-07-2015, 11:02 PM
gotta change that to a halo 5 wallpaper :D

Oddly enough i ordered my g752vt from XoticPC and i have the realtek drivers but i dont have a sonic studio folder either and i get the same interface as you do when opening up the realtek audio manager.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be intentionally not included idk.

I dont even know what sonicstudio is, is it something important because if so i'll just jump on the bandwagon and hope to find results for getting it along with u lol...

toronto699
12-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar

ASUS developed Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar for the ROG G752. Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar give you immersive gaming audio. Sonic Studio provides high quality gaming audio, as well as improved streaming and audio recording for perfect voice pickup and noise reduction. Sonic Radar helps you detect opponents through an on-screen overlay that shows the relative position of gunshots, footsteps and other in-game sound effects.
I don't understand Why A Full Featured Sonic Studio did not install when u used the G752 drivers from the driver page and both Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar should be included on a New G752

Dr4g0n36
12-09-2015, 06:19 PM
That's why i'm posting here. original asus drivers downloaded from support page ( .7599 and .7647) don't have sonic folder inside it! have Maxxdialog, that was G750/751 technology. I've contacted support about 5/6 times but seems to don't understand the problem. Here's a screen between G752 driver and Maximus folder (and even if i manually run the installer, it says that i can't install due to hardware lack):

Dr4g0n36
12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
gotta change that to a halo 5 wallpaper :D

Oddly enough i ordered my g752vt from XoticPC and i have the realtek drivers but i dont have a sonic studio folder either and i get the same interface as you do when opening up the realtek audio manager.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be intentionally not included idk.

I dont even know what sonicstudio is, is it something important because if so i'll just jump on the bandwagon and hope to find results for getting it along with u lol...

Here's what is sonic studio 2: 54024

Dr4g0n36
12-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Come on guys...no one with G752 and five minutes to load a driver?

Clintlgm
12-09-2015, 10:11 PM
I suggest you PM cl-albert for assistance perhaps he can help you sort this out.

Dr4g0n36
12-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Yes, you and Toronto are very active ;) i've sent a PM to Akane, let's wait...

toronto699
12-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Ok Today at a store with a G752 Demo Model I checked if Sonic Studio was Working , it was. I then down loaded the Audio Driver From The G752 support page , I installed the G752 driver on the demo unit in store. Sonic Studio was No Longer on the unit , The sales Person was very surprised , At our result. I forgot to check what the orginal driver was on the unit , I installed The G752 Audio Driver V6.0.1.7647 No Sonic Studio.

Dr4g0n36
12-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Ok Today at a store with a G752 Demo Model I checked if Sonic Studio was Working , it was. I then down loaded the Audio Driver From The G752 support page , I installed the G752 driver on the demo unit in store. Sonic Studio was No Longer on the unit , The sales Person was very surprised , At our result. I forgot to check what the orginal driver was on the unit , I installed The G752 Audio Driver V6.0.1.7647 No Sonic Studio.

STAHP! XD
You have a demo model??? search into C:\eSupport folder the realtek driver and the splendid driver and send me via OneDrive/dropbox/skilled pidgeon! So i can try it!

Also if you can create a zip file of this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\icm
would be very helpful and maybe i can fix the splendid bug and reupload a fixed one. Actually i'm in "compatibilty mode" with G750 icm, that seems to be the only working one for G752

Tidbits
12-11-2015, 12:44 AM
This is stopping me from going from scratch to try and in hopes to fix my problems.

where do I find this? Asus Install. It installs what seems to be most of the drivers and firmware. The only thing I didn't see on it's list is Splendid. It doesn't have an installer on the support pages, and it seems like it isn't part of Asus update tool. Is it a stand alone app?

Dr4g0n36
12-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Splendid can be under driver, not application IMHO.

could you navigate to the folder and send me sonic studio and realtek driver? i can link to a splendid working pacage if you are missing it.

Clintlgm
12-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Why would you bother with this, each driver has its own installer. If the drivers on the Asus Support Downloads (http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1)do not work, return your notebook as defective or RMA it.

Dr4g0n36
12-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Why would you bother with this, each driver has its own installer. If the drivers on the Asus Support Downloads (http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1)do not work, return your notebook as defective or RMA it.
I'm "bothering" For this because i've just bought a 1900€ machine that has a problem with drivers, i'm a technician that work with ASUS machines since 2000 and I have skill to solve this problem, if anyone can help me simply transferring a file. Return? For a driver issue? I think not. I use notrbok For work everyday, i can't stay without this For a Long time and my G750 is still sole to another ppl. ASUS technician wont solve my AND YOUR FUTURE problem so i'm pre-working for all of us preventing future issue like mine, cnstructing a working solution. The driver provided by ASUS hasn't sonic studio, that equalize and enable the subwoofer. It so difficult to help instead read and pass trough or reply in this mode? Thanks

MrRuckus
12-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Here's a link for those files. The sonic studio is the "A-Volute" it looks like. These are direct copies from the esupport folder.

http://1drv.ms/1O0HnHU

Dr4g0n36
12-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Here's a link for those files. The sonic studio is the "A-Volute" it looks like. These are direct copies from the esupport folder.

http://1drv.ms/1O0HnHU

Thanks a lor! When i Return home i Will try. Wich Version of realtek do you have installed?

MrRuckus
12-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Thanks a lor! When i Return home i Will try. Wich Version of realtek do you have installed?

Looks like 6.0.1.7647

MrRuckus
12-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Sonic Studio looks to be in here and working.

Tidbits
12-12-2015, 12:18 AM

Do a RMA for something that could easily be fixed by having them have their software up. It would be much faster as well. Right now WIndows 10 is giving me trouble and it's a specific windows 10 problem. I am looking to gather all the correct drivers and software I PAID TO USE with the machine. I don't want to factory reset then fish for software.

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 05:33 PM
GUys got it working!!! Tomorrow i'll post everithing for future issue! all goes fine! thanks a lot everyone for file transfer! i have only to modify IRST driver and than i'llmake a total correction post fot G752! i'm so happy XD

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Sonic Studio looks to be in here and working.

I'm sure that's working, my problem was that i have to format due to Windows update error! and ASUS site don't provide Sonic Studio package! keep it as gold!

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Do a RMA for something that could easily be fixed by having them have their software up. It would be much faster as well. Right now WIndows 10 is giving me trouble and it's a specific windows 10 problem. I am looking to gather all the correct drivers and software I PAID TO USE with the machine. I don't want to factory reset then fish for software.

I've solved 90% of problems, Tomorrow i'll make a post with link and package so you and everyone else can easily format.

Tidbits
12-12-2015, 07:54 PM
I know the install wizard has Splendid, and Sonic Studio. The problem so far I have yet to find WHERE to get Asus Installation Wizard from. I could package the folder, but unsure if there are other requirements and such to make it work.

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 08:23 PM
I know the install wizard has Splendid, and Sonic Studio. The problem so far I have yet to find WHERE to get Asus Installation Wizard from. I could package the folder, but unsure if there are other requirements and such to make it work.
Installation wizard ONLY came from ASUS out-of-the-box. It's inserted during format and isn't available for end users.

Tidbits
12-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Do you know if they are any registry changes or anything else? I could zip up that folder and run it after a reset?

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Do you know if they are any registry changes or anything else? I could zip up that folder and run it after a reset?
This setup simply replace the "old" DVD method. Assuming that most of recovery solution (even Windows one) don't clear C:\ folder but repair Windows installation, ASUS put this folder in C:\ to help user reinstall their software after a recover. You can easily copy the entire eSupport content to a USB drive or a DVD and you will Always have a starting base of drivers.

Tidbits
12-12-2015, 10:03 PM
IF you wish I could give you a copy of it if need be. I haven't reset my computer just yet to make sure I had everything needed. Seems like this is what you are looking for?

Dr4g0n36
12-12-2015, 10:19 PM
IF you wish I could give you a copy of it if need be. I haven't reset my computer just yet to make sure I had everything needed. Seems like this is what you are looking for?
This night another user already helped me with a OneDrive transfer, now all returned fine. Tomorrow i'll make a guide (here are 23:20 Italian time XD)

Tidbits
12-12-2015, 10:40 PM
I uploaded mine to G-Drive, and also put it on my thumb drive

Dr4g0n36
12-13-2015, 12:12 AM
I uploaded mine to G-Drive, and also put it on my thumb drive

Keep it as Gold nuggets ;)

MrRuckus
12-13-2015, 09:07 PM
GUys got it working!!! Tomorrow i'll post everithing for future issue! all goes fine! thanks a lot everyone for file transfer! i have only to modify IRST driver and than i'llmake a total correction post fot G752! i'm so happy XD

Glad it worked for you. :) Kind of sad that the drivers on the site are not complete. Makes me worried about updating the drivers in the future. Hopefully Asus will correct this. I would hate to loose functionality with a driver update. :/

Dr4g0n36
12-15-2015, 05:09 PM
Updated thread located HERE (https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?81003-G752VT-clean-install-some-issues-found-and-questions&p=557798#post557798)

Dr4g0n36
12-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Glad it worked for you. :) Kind of sad that the drivers on the site are not complete. Makes me worried about updating the drivers in the future. Hopefully Asus will correct this. I would hate to loose functionality with a driver update. :/ if you update realtek driver you will not loose the Sonic Studio. The main problem is that this package isn't available from ASUS website for format and clean install. Updates update only realtek .dll's, Sonic Studio it's another app that work in parallel with Realtek Audio Drivers.

vodkon
07-27-2016, 05:06 PM
Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar + XSplit Gamecaster and DVD clone drivers for G752

https://mega.nz/#F!AptWHL6I!xk-e0v6UByt_FxBzBL1N4Q