PDA

View Full Version : Asus G751JT problems

Simao
12-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi, I have a Asus G751JT with only a few months. In a this few months i have many problems with the laptop, dead pixels, fan noises. The laptop was two times to warranty, and now, for the third time, he present again problems. Again a dead pixels on the screen, again fan noise (in the two fans), the hard drive sometimes make a click sound, like scratch, and sometimes, the laptop stops, the windows crash. Itīs the third time at he present this problems. What can I do? I can change with the warranty the product? Thanks, need options about what can I do.

Gps3dx
12-16-2015, 02:56 PM
The problems you describe here are pure HW based, this is the retailer problem, and eventually Asus.
Demand they switch the laptop for a BRAND NEW item, or that they UPGRADE your laptop to a better model ( as compensation ).

Simao
12-22-2015, 07:34 PM
Itīs easy like that? I have to complain directly to the Asus, or to the store where I buy the product? Now, my right fan, like also the left fan, make a noise like shaking, or risking, very high, when the fan starts working. Also, the SSD and Hd make noise, and sometimes they freezes. Iīm very disappointed with this product. He give me a lot of problems. :louco:

Gps3dx
12-22-2015, 11:53 PM
Itīs easy like that? I have to complain directly to the Asus, or to the store where I buy the product? Now, my right fan, like also the left fan, make a noise like shaking, or risking, very high, when the fan starts working. Also, the SSD and Hd make noise, and sometimes they freezes. Iīm very disappointed with this product. He give me a lot of problems. :louco:
I dunno from which country you're from - as each country has its own commerce laws which dictates who should you complain to.
My guess is that as few months pasted since you bought it - it's not in the hands of the retailer anymore.
You should open RMA ticket at the registered asus labs in your area/country.( doesn't mean they're aus employees they might be 3rd party lab with official partnership with asus )
Please enter THIS LINK (http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/) and choose your country, then you should be able to see the RMA labs in your country.