PDA

View Full Version : Where to find latest ASUS drivers for Windows 10

benjmyers1
12-31-2015, 04:32 PM
great site i found that keeps up to date driver packages (works for all asus) Last update just two days ago.

http://ivanrf.com/en/latest-asus-drivers-for-windows-10/

Gps3dx
12-31-2015, 04:42 PM
No need for 3rd party external sites as long as asus as it's own support download page for each ROG laptop ( and through all of my ~10 years with asus products I NEVER heard that this site was offline ).

Also, Ivanrf's site takes all the drivers + details from asus support page - so i'm not sure asus would be pleased.
Last but not least - Ivanrf includes ADs IN IS SITE !

Thanks... but NO THANKS !
anyone who wishes to get into his/her ROG laptop DIRECT DOWNLOAD PAGE can be assisted with the DIRECT LINKS TO ASUS OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR EACH MODEL (https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?76993-Guide-How-to-install-windows-8-8-1-10-The-proper-way-(UEFI-based-installation)&p=538713&viewfull=1#post538713)
P.S - this link direct you to another thread STICKY THREAD IN THIS FORUM, FREE OF ADS.

benjmyers1
12-31-2015, 10:51 PM
i use adblock...so if it has adds, i didn't know it. Yeah, the asus support page usually doesn't have the newest drivers (and it doesn't for my g751jy) and this site finds the newest drivers for all.

Gps3dx
01-01-2016, 12:56 PM
i use adblock...so if it has adds, i didn't know it. Yeah, the asus support page usually doesn't have the newest drivers (and it doesn't for my g751jy) and this site finds the newest drivers for all.

Ivanrf's site download links are FROM ASUS SERVERS THEMSELF - the only exception are the Graphics drivers which are taken from Nvidia/Intel/AMD ( WTF ? AMD for ROG serie.... hmmm... intersting... really really professional and directed for the ROG laptop community ... )

Does Ivanrf's site allows you to download previous versions of the same drivers ( cuz you know... they might be more stable/tweaked etc... then the latest ) or even let you know they exist ???
NO.

but hey... it it helps you - i'm glad.. really.

P.S.... it's not that a thread with same subject does not exist ALREADY - BEFORE YOU....
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?55572-Asus-G751-Support-Download-areas
In the future, please post whatever you wish IN ALREADY OPENED THREAD OF THE SAME SUBJECT.
That way, the ROG community can have a "library" of the SAME SUBJECT IN ONE THREAD - thus make it easy for them to search/debate IN A CONCENTRATED PLACE - FOR THE BENEFITS OF OTHERS USERS.

JustinThyme
01-01-2016, 02:58 PM
http://www.asus.com/us/support/

Zenite
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
@Gps3dx, you have a real attitude problem, try taking that self-righteous stick out of your arse and stop acting like a wet drip all your life.
Speak to someone like that IRL and you'll get a broken nose kid.

Ivanrf's site download links are FROM ASUS SERVERS THEMSELF - the only exception are the Graphics drivers which are taken from Nvidia/Intel/AMD ( WTF ? AMD for ROG serie.... hmmm... intersting... really really professional and directed for the ROG laptop community ... )

Does Ivanrf's site allows you to download previous versions of the same drivers ( cuz you know... they might be more stable/tweaked etc... then the latest ) or even let you know they exist ???
NO.

but hey... it it helps you - i'm glad.. really.

P.S.... it's not that a thread with same subject does not exist ALREADY - BEFORE YOU....
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?55572-Asus-G751-Support-Download-areas
In the future, please post whatever you wish IN ALREADY OPENED THREAD OF THE SAME SUBJECT.
That way, the ROG community can have a "library" of the SAME SUBJECT IN ONE THREAD - thus make it easy for them to search/debate IN A CONCENTRATED PLACE - FOR THE BENEFITS OF OTHERS USERS.

Praz
01-01-2016, 11:16 PM
@Gps3dx, you have a real attitude problem, try taking that self-righteous stick out of your arse and stop acting like a wet drip all your life.
Speak to someone like that IRL and you'll get a broken nose kid.

Hello

While this post on its own may warrant a PM taken in context with your last couple of posts demonstrates an emerging pattern. Take a few days to consider how you might find a better way of communicating with others.

benjmyers1
01-02-2016, 03:08 AM
thanks zenite, it did seem douche, and i'm not sure why. I was helping people.

Gps3dx
01-02-2016, 10:37 AM
thanks zenite, it did seem douche, and i'm not sure why. I was helping people.
Hey benj,
I admit i might forgot to mention that any addition to this subforum knowledge is welcome, and other user's feedback is welcome as well, even if they think the other way around.

so although I might disagree with your suggestion, I thank you for your time thinking & acting for the benefit of others.

It is also important for me to mention that each new thread, that discusses an already debated subject, can contribute more to that field, if the subject at hand will be discussed in an already opened thread with same subject.
That way the community can follow up with latest insight on the matter.

What mean is... No body wants to waste their time...
The larger our threads in same subject might become - the better the community will benefit.

@zenith, I thank you for your input, although it wasn't your most zenith expression.
If you're looking for unorganized uncivilized forum, I suggest you invest your time somewhere else.