PDA

View Full Version : G771JW performance issues

DarexTheFirst
01-25-2016, 06:43 AM
Hey guys,
In the next week I am going to buy the G771JW laptop. The only problem is that I heard that this computer has some problems, like the constant frame drop and that some users start hearing the fans getting louder even if the laptop isn't stresed out. Guys please help me to evade those problems, but please use more simple words because I don't know much about the sistem and softwares. Thanks for any help :D

wy666
01-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Hello. As a owner of a G771JW i have performance issues since the first day i bought it. Cpu is overheating so fast and also FPS drops. I tried everything, installed the last version of bios, installed some drivers in specific order but nothing seems to work. I think is not real fix for this, only to send my laptop to asus service center

DarexTheFirst
01-25-2016, 09:44 AM
Ok, so if I am gona experience same trobles I am gona contact asus. But, when you send it to them, do they actualy solve the issues or it stays the same?

DarexTheFirst
01-25-2016, 11:28 AM
I mean, is it even worth it? More than i read about it more people say that it is bad... so should i even buy it?

mistersmith
01-25-2016, 06:26 PM
I've had mine for some months now and I love it! Everything is great. It's smooth, runs great and incredible cool without any particular noise. This is one of the best builds on the market. So sleek and elegant with alot of power. Not like those nerdy plastic pointouts. :o I certainly can recommend it. FPS is smooth all the time in intense Skyrim gaming.

wy666
01-26-2016, 12:46 AM
Perhaps you have been lucky, not all notebooks from G771jw series face these issues , i am not content with my "gaming notebook" aand i paid 1350 euros for this when i could have gotten a 700-800 euros notebook with this exact performance...