PDA

View Full Version : Fans and keybord problem 752 vy

frallagher
02-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you can help me, i've just bought my brand new g752 vy, after a driver problem solved after the win 10 update, today i switched off it but suddendly the fans started working loudly and the notebook did not switch off. So i forced it and restarted again but the fans kept working loud and the keybord doesn't work...

I can't understand, really can yo help me??

Please Thanks a lot!!

JustinThyme
02-02-2016, 02:18 AM
First thing I would try is right after you hit the power button to enter the BIOS by hitting the f2 key then once in bios hit f9 for optimized defaults then save and exit. If the problems are still there do a PC reset.
If it persists after then return it for an exchange as you have hardware problems.

frallagher
02-02-2016, 01:25 PM
First thing I would try is right after you hit the power button to enter the BIOS by hitting the f2 key then once in bios hit f9 for optimized defaults then save and exit. If the problems are still there do a PC reset.
If it persists after then return it for an exchange as you have hardware problems.

I wasn't able to hit f2 key because the keyword didn't work at all, but i did a PC reset and the problem luckly disappeared, i hope is not an hardware issue...thax btw ;)

JustinThyme
02-02-2016, 02:08 PM
I think if you were able to get it to reset its not a hardware issue. Regardless any sofrware issues should not stop the keyboard from working before the OS actually loads.

frallagher
02-02-2016, 05:09 PM
I think if you were able to get it to reset its not a hardware issue. Regardless any sofrware issues should not stop the keyboard from working before the OS actually loads.

I'm just wondering what could have been...also the screen led stopped working...so strange

JustinThyme
02-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Yes it does sound strange and if I were you and could exchange I would be doing it as soon as possible. The only issue Ive seen with VYs after updating the OS and drivers is the blue tooth stops working because one of the windows updates turns the service off. That one is an easy fix.

If you were in the infancy of the set up with just minor updates etc and saw this much going on its not a good thing. Especially the keyboard. Display flakes out after boot, OK drivers, Keyboard flakes out after boot, ATK drivers, LED on display.....hardware problem, keyboard not working during post and before OS loads, hardware problem.

frallagher
02-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Yes it does sound strange and if I were you and could exchange I would be doing it as soon as possible. The only issue Ive seen with VYs after updating the OS and drivers is the blue tooth stops working because one of the windows updates turns the service off. That one is an easy fix.

If you were in the infancy of the set up with just minor updates etc and saw this much going on its not a good thing. Especially the keyboard. Display flakes out after boot, OK drivers, Keyboard flakes out after boot, ATK drivers, LED on display.....hardware problem, keyboard not working during post and before OS loads, hardware problem.

Thanks for the advice,
i kept using it and it didn't give me any problem anymore btw I'll let you know...