PDA

View Full Version : [Right Side : Hot] [Left Side : Cold] ASUS ROG G752VT

Zenthusiast
04-13-2016, 09:12 PM
I have a small concern with my ASUS ROG G752VT Gaming Laptop. The thing is honestly, the best piece of equipment that i've ever owned and allows me to do damn near anything when it comes to games and extensive research and University Work. However, i've noticed something as of recently.

Well all know these machines have one massive fan per Component, GPU and CPU. I find that the Right Side of the Laptop, while in use, under no particular load that i can think of or see in reading my GPU Tweak Monitor or Intel XTU Monitor, get much warmer or almost hot, compared to the left side.

So, it goes like this when the computer is set at a "Balanced" power setting: Left = [Cool / Cold + No Minor Vibration] Right = [Warm / Hot + Slight vibration]

Now, the weird thing is, when i do read out my XTU and GPU Tweak Monitors (I don't actually tweak the GPU with the utility itself, i just use the Monitor for more detailed information on the GPU itself), the temperatures are actually NOT that different, and the GPU is always to an extent cooler than the CPU while under load.

So basically i have the Situation as mentioned above, but the temperatures are within tolerances and don't read as different as they ever have, but, the SURFACE of the Keyboard on the right side feels like it is telling me a different story. Is it possible that something could have come unseated, or, something is looser than it normally should be and as a result I, the User, feel what is normally under control and within normal limits for the Laptop?

I would consider any response in my calculations as to whether or not so send the laptop into ASUS as it is still very much under warranty, and, really there's nothing else wrong with it. Simply that as this is my All-In-One, and i've invested a good sum of money well spent on it, i just want to be sure and see if there is anything else i'm missing. Thanks in advance.

-Zen

Black Phoenix
04-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Look here:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-G752VT-Notebook-Review.153805.0.html

It's exactly the same you are experience... No need to worry.

Zenthusiast
04-13-2016, 09:35 PM
Look here:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-G752VT-Notebook-Review.153805.0.html

It's exactly the same you are experience... No need to worry.

Fantastic info. Thanks very much for the link.