PDA

View Full Version : G751JT Playback Problem

Miguel552
04-25-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello everyone, I did a Windows 10 clean install on my G751JT and after that I'm getting this annoying thing where, when I'm watching videos on a browser, after certain time, it starts getting like cracked and like it's skipping, like old CDs would do when they were scratched, it's really annoying and I would hope someone can help me see what's going on. When I use a program like VLC or Windows Player it has no problem reproducing video, it's only when I use web browsers with youtube or vessel and such. Thanks for any advice!

Miguel552
04-25-2016, 09:26 AM
Please guys any help would be appreciated. I really don't know what else to do, I reinstalled drivers and nothing, I've been monitoring CPU and GPU usage to see if they are having problems and nothing, I really don't know what's going on, I already did a second clean install and the problem won't go away.

Miguel552
04-25-2016, 09:46 AM
So I was doing some more monitoring, it appears to happen every time my CPU usage spikes past 10% the video and audio start crackling, anyone has any idea why?

iCeD00D
04-25-2016, 12:03 PM
Would you happen to be using Google Chrome? I noticed when I disable the 'flash player' plugin it seems to resolve some of my 'crackling' issues.

Miguel552
04-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Would you happen to be using Google Chrome? I noticed when I disable the 'flash player' plugin it seems to resolve some of my 'crackling' issues.

I am using chrome, but I noticed the problem on IE and FF before, but let me try and do what you said and I'll get back to you.

Gps3dx
04-28-2016, 11:20 AM
I am using chrome, but I noticed the problem on IE and FF before, but let me try and do what you said and I'll get back to you.
Can you please report back your finding so other can learn as well from this ?
Much oblige.

Miguel552
04-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Much oblige.

I couldn't find anything, I still have the problem, there is no information nowhere on the internet, I really ran out of ideas on how to fix it and no one seems to want to help
or don't know what it could be. I just decided to live with it since I couldn't find help anywhere, if you know or have any idea what could it be, please let me know. Thanks for your reply.

Miguel552
04-30-2016, 10:22 PM
Much oblige.

So just to keep you updated and maybe someone will find this helpful, I've been running some tests, I believe the problem is uTorrent, when I leave it open for too long
I think it maxes out my network card, because in the same circumstances minus uTorrent open, I haven't gotten any problems, will be doing more tests and see what I
find out.