PDA

View Full Version : monitor only works in safe mode

Aledjo
05-07-2016, 12:53 PM
My monitor only works in safe
My monitor Goes to sleep when i install my intel graphics driverds but works perfect when the drivers are not installed. I have tried low resolution mode but to no avail. I want to use mymy onboard graphics too so please help me fix this problem. These are my system specs.

Hp compaq la2306x monitor

Asus maximus v formula board
I7 3770k cpu
8gb corsair vengeance ram

Please help me fix this problem

MeanMachine
05-08-2016, 01:07 AM
Hi Aledjo:D

How are you hooked up to your monitor?

The MVF MB has HDMI and display port connections on the rear IO panel. Your monitor has VGA, DVI-D (w/HDCP support) and DisplayPort inputs.

If you are using a PCIE GPU, you have more options, list your GPU.

You may have to Clear your CMOS, to allow the correct driver installation for the IGPU.

Go into your Bios and check correct config, Go to> System Agent Configuration >Graphics configuration and select what is best for your needs.

ROG.PH
05-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Hi Aledjo:D

How are you hooked up to your monitor?

The MVF MB has HDMI and display port connections on the rear IO panel. Your monitor has VGA, DVI-D (w/HDCP support) and DisplayPort inputs.

If you are using a PCIE GPU, you have more options, list your GPU.

You may have to Clear your CMOS, to allow the correct driver installation for the IGPU.

Go into your Bios and check correct config, Go to> System Agent Configuration >Graphics configuration and select what is best for your needs.

Did it work for our brother @Aledjo?