View Full Version : Is the G751 G-Sync update worth the $200 cost?.

06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Like the topic says, Is the G751 G-Sync update worth the $200 cost?.
Purchased mine used a little while ago, but don't know if it's worth the hefty price and long wait.
What do you guys think?.

06-06-2016, 02:43 PM
I'd put that money towards a next notebook, that one will be money better spent and a newer technology, and I guess it will have G-Sync as well.

06-06-2016, 06:00 PM
Depends on how long u will keep your G751 , for me its worth the cost to upgrade and the waiting time , and if I ever sold the G751 G-Sync adds some value . G-Sync is better for gaming

06-06-2016, 08:15 PM
As @nemerdekel said, better save it up.

06-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Don't think it will add $200 to the resell value so mabe the best option would be to wait, on the other hand I plan on keeping this one for a while so maybe it's worth it :).

06-07-2016, 08:35 PM
i have g751, i got last year. so i dont have g-sync. How can i upgrade it to g-sync? sorry i am totally new to this stuff. I will be appreciated if someone helps me.

06-07-2016, 09:06 PM
G-Sync this thread fill out the VIP link posted By Bahz our Asus moderator on the first page first post at the bottom.