PDA

View Full Version : Urgently need HELP with G74 System Recovery

Warship
12-28-2011, 11:41 AM
first of all sorry for my poor English - I am Ukrainian... so...recently i'd have more often and often such problem as fault of Explorer and after it comes another - dissaper one HDD...I decide to make restore to factory defaults but met such problem as i can't do that!!! when restart W7 and press F9 - there is no options as Windows setup ---EMS Enabled...to perform recovery!!!!from dvd also not working!!:mad:
urgently need help 'cause within 3 days I'll left to the vessel for long time
THANKS in advance

BrodyBoy
12-28-2011, 11:53 AM
when restart W7 and press F9 - there is no options as Windows setup -
You pressed F9 after Windows booted?

You need to to press F9 immediately after pressing the power button. Keep pressing it until the recovery menu opens.

Warship
12-28-2011, 11:55 AM
i know so do that but there is only 1 option to load W7 and noting else...some ideas?

BrodyBoy
12-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Can you still boot into Windows? If so, boot into Windows and open Disk Management, and see if the 25Gb recovery partition is still there. Do you remember deleting it? Or have you performed a Windows installation since you got the computer?

Warship
12-28-2011, 12:16 PM
yes I boot into windows and login ...recovery partition is in place and I never touch nothing there not any item!!13.7 used from 24.9Gb space
I made Windows recovery and now second hdd appears with all data on it like before...but still exist this every 5 min failure of explorer ...all the function F1-F12 key are not working same as touchpad and light