PDA

View Full Version : Asus Rog G75VW problem to start after repasting

ionut5blue
07-26-2016, 01:01 PM
I repasting procesor and video, and now my notebook no start. In repasting process the piece of following image fall from interior. I think that piece is from power jack, but I am not sure. What is your opinion? Thanks!

Clintlgm
07-26-2016, 08:35 PM
I think this is just a spacer, I have on here that came out of my G75 a few years back, I blew it out with too much Air pressure cleaning it. At the time everyone agreed that it was just a spacer. I have suffered no issues because of it.

As to not booting after a repaste, I suggest going back over every step of the disassembly and reassembly this is the best Video of disassembly (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KHrJKInmA)you most likely missed something. While you have it apart you probably find where this clip came from.

ionut5blue
07-27-2016, 12:24 PM
I solved my problem. Thank You! Im not conected an monitor cable to mainboard. This issue solved my problem. The laptop work fine. The temperatures are to low (40 CP and 40 Video in idle, from 60 in idle). Thank You again!

Clintlgm
07-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Great News, mine is 4 years old now and still running low 40 Idle with 70's under load GPU High 30's I don't game so having really had any heavy load on the GPU.