PDA

View Full Version : ROG Gaming Center - Brief Introduction

ROGIndia
08-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Launched via a dedicated button, the ROG Gaming Center is a portal to ROG utilities, apps and tools. Its a one-stop interface for monitoring and fine-tuning system components; for managing various game profiles, keyboard profiles and macros, Splendid Display and Audio Equalizer profiles; and for setting Internet packet prioritization.

Features:

Hardware Configuration Details:

For user knows their hardware configuration: Model, Processors, Storage size, RAM size.

Free Up Memory:
User can terminate processes to release resource of memory by this button.

Free Up Memory Advanced Tuning:
User can decide which process will be terminated when execute Free Up Memory.

System Information:

For users get system status easily: CPU/ GPU Frequency, System RAM/ Graphics RAM Frequency, CPU/ GPU Temperature.

Turbo Gear:

Turbo Gear option will appear in UI when some specific model support overclocking,

Turbo Gear Advanced Tuning:
Enter advanced tuning page for the detail of CPU/ GPU information and overclock settings. Provides 3 different overclocking levels for users: Standard, Optimized, Extreme

The margin of overclocking depends on hardware configuration, thermal capacity and system stability.

Turbo Gear: Manual Mode

Extra mode Manual, for users tune ROG system to meet their performance requirement. Manual mode is only available for specific models[e.g. GX700VO]

Gaming Profiles:

Create and save profiles with pre-configured modes for Splendid, ROG MacroKey, Free Up Memory, Win key and Touch-pad settings.

For Further Queries feel free to leave comments!!

BoutTime
08-29-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi,

My G752VT Gaming Laptop has Standard, Extreme and manul modes in Turbo Gear. But selecting Extreme does nothing to the Core or memory clocks. The only way I can get an overclock is by using Manual mode.

If Extreme doesn't do anything on my G752VT then why does it show up in the UI?

Cheers,

BoutTime

Slick8791
09-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the post! Can someone clarify if this application should be running in the background all the time, or is it a Open->Set Options->Close type of application?

I know that the other ROG application GameFirst keeps running in the background, but I am curious if this needs to stay open while gaming or not...?

BoutTime
09-18-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the post! Can someone clarify if this application should be running in the background all the time, or is it a Open->Set Options->Close type of application?

I know that the other ROG application GameFirst keeps running in the background, but I am curious if this needs to stay open while gaming or not...?

Mine doesn't run in the background and/or start with Windows. I have to click on the shortcut and select the chosen profile which will launch the game/app I've set up, free up memory etc.