PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 Anniversary Update on ASUS G75VW

furinkazaan
08-11-2016, 01:40 AM
is anyone here have same problem with me???
my wifi crash with windows 10 anniversary update... when i restart my laptop it back to normal...
but after 3 - 5 minutes later it wont turn on again, so it does the wifi button in windows setting...
the button seems stuck to off and it wont move to on...
please help me... and sorry for my bad english

Clintlgm
08-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Sounds like you'll need a Wi-Fi driver that will work with windows 10 UA there will be no help from Asus as they don't support Windows 10 on the G75
Try to uninstall the Wi-Fi driver the AU installed, and then install the one from the manufacture website or what ever one you were using before the upgrade.

furinkazaan
08-12-2016, 02:12 AM
Sounds like you'll need a Wi-Fi driver that will work with windows 10 UA there will be no help from Asus as they don't support Windows 10 on the G75
Try to uninstall the Wi-Fi driver the AU installed, and then install the one from the manufacture website or what ever one you were using before the upgrade.

okay, i'll try it soon...
and how about you sir? did your laptop have same problem with mine?

Clintlgm
08-12-2016, 03:18 AM
No I'm keeping this one on 8.1, The driver issue has been with us since Win 10, MS want to push there native drivers. Just doesn't work out that good for Gaming notebooks, we need good drivers to keep things running smooth. With this AU I don't think we can even block MS Updates from updating our drivers.