PDA

View Full Version : Asus G751JY TEMPERATURE BIG PROBLEM!

iskog751
08-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Hi to all :)

I buy new Asus G751JY at beginning new year 2016. It works great, and I install the NoteBook Fan Control to play safely. Laptop used my brother and I, so I often saw that the younger brother left the laptop running all night on the bed where he would put lapotop on the bad where fan is covered.
Now, I want to play a game after few months. But I have BIG problem with temperature. Games I've played now can play 15 minutes and laptop freezes. I noticed that the temperature rises to 90 degrees CPU and GPU. My younger brother told me that he also installed some new drivers through a program "Driverpack solution".

I doubt the drivers and the fact that the dissolved thermal paste. What is left is to bring a laptop to a service center and replace the thermal paste and to reinstall Windows which will be a lot of work. The problem is that here in my city does not have an authorized ASUS service center.

What to do? What is problem? Do you have better NoteBook Fan Control configuration? Or did I need to do something else?

Rise of Tomb Rider - CPU and GPU 90 degrees game stop!
Daying Light - CPU degrees game stop!90 degrees game stop!
rainbow six siege - CPU sometimes degrees game stop!90 degrees game stop!
etc....

Please help me :(

Clintlgm
08-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Asus Support Downloads (http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1) for the correct driver for your notebook. Asus Support (https://www.asus.com/us/support/callus) You might want to uninstall the fan program that could break your warranty if Asus techs find It on your notebook.

ROG_HARDCORE
08-13-2016, 02:02 AM
never use software like driver pack or crappy driver solution. Simply download at asus website correspond to your model.

and one thing, notebook fan also no need, everything is optimized and factory tested for you. no need for fan control crap.

If you ruin the system, registry, drivers. Then do clean windows installation. If still overheating then cosider cleaning and repaste, works all the time.

JustinThyme
08-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Go look in the mirror and smack that brother that uses any electronic devices in a bed or any other platform that interferes with its operation.
What speed are your fans running when it overheats?
If they are running at full bore no software or registry changes or clean installs will help you. Contact ASUS and log a support ticket.

This particular laptop is notorious for running on the hot side. It should never be subjected to be on a bed or anything that will block air flow.